![]() |
| Pic copyright by photographer |
Byron Nemeth comments on joining KILL RITUAL
<<<<<<<Like Byrons Artist Page today by clicking here and follow his facebookpage now <<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<Like Byrons Artist Page today by clicking here and follow his facebookpage now <<<<<<<<<
As most of my music friends have been wondering what I have been up to musically lately I would like to officially announce that I have joined California Bay Area band KILL RITUAL! — I will be joining as 2nd lead guitarist along with being a songwriter in future recordings.
KILL RITUAL is led by amazing guitarist/songwriter Steven D. Rice and powerhouse vocalist David Reed Watson. Steven has a long established history in Bay Area and in 2015 released the new CD “Karma Machine” along with the video below that was mixed/mastered by guitar legend, King Diamond member, Andy LaRocque at his Sonic Train Studios.
Debut show is NAMM Week Friday January 22nd at Malone’s in California followed by a spring tour starting February 29th.I feel privileged edged to be working with these professionals and am looking forward to exciting musical times.
Kill Ritual Tourdates:

