Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013
Metal Up by and for Metal Motivation USA
Metal up!
Do you have a self-defeating mindset that relentlessly invades your mind and prevents you from feeling your best? Do have a recurring negative thought that wars against every effort you make to keep up the disciplines needed to achieve your goals?
We all experience this warfare of the mind, and if you’re going seriously change your life, and achieve your goals, you’re going to have to get serious about defeating these negative mindsets.
Reject and Replace Negative Thoughts
Here’s a simple way to destroy these negative, self-defeating habits of thought and replace them with new ways of thinking that will immediately change the way you feel and transform your overall outlook.
Step #1 - Write out on a piece of paper each negative thought or mindset. For example, if you believe you’ll never be self-disciplined enough to achieve your goals, then simply write, “I believe that I’ll never be self-disciplined enough to achieve my goals.”
Step #2 - Below each negative mindset on your list, write a positive, truthful response such as, “I reject that negative thought. I have as much ability as anyone else to be self-disciplined, and I will do what’s needed to achieve my goals. I refuse to accept anything less.”
Step #3 - Create a “note” featuring your written response on your smart phone or computer, so it’s easily accessible.
Step #4 - Whenever that negative thought appears in your mind, simply read out loud your response to yourself 3-5 times. This should take less than a minute. Do this every time the negative thought appears.
You’ll probably be doing this a lot in the beginning, but soon you’ll notice your old mentality weakening while your new mentality fortifies itself. If you want to increase the impact on your psyche, just add an action step towards your goal that you’ll do that day.
Stay aggressive,
C. J.

